Brand new, elegant & stylish one- bedroom apartment, It includes:
- a bright living room with a comfortable sofa-bed facing an Ernestomeda kitchen with a peninsula dining table
- one bathroom finished with Bizazza tiles and a large shower.
- one bedroom with king size bed equipped with a large wardrobe, drowers and a safe.
- a balcony that runs the whole width of the apartment is the suitable place where having breakfast in the morning or aperitifs with friends in the evening
- one single garage and a motorbike parking complete the comfort
Furnishings are simple and fresh granting ease and comfort.
Once here You’ll find all You might need: the kitchen is fully equipped, towels and bed linen are supplied (weekly change available on request ), a welcome basket includes milk, fruit juices and other delicacies, Wi-Fi connection upon request.
The location of the apartment really deserves a note: part of a new building completed in January 2013, it is really close both to bus, the metro station (Lambrate) and to the main highways.
Nearby You’ll find lots of restaurants where having meat, pizza and other international food and there are supermarkets and shops.
The area is becoming more and more popolar, almost a new center of Milanese Desing, due to the presence of desing and architecture companies and spaces and its closeness to the renowed University Poitecnico di Milano.
|Number of bathrooms||1|
|Iron and ironing board|